Lots of people in the world are facing health related problems due to weight. A high BMI and a sedentary life is an open invitation to many heart related diseases including heart attack and stroke. Although many factors are attributed to weight gain, overeating tops the list with a huge margin. Also despite the normal perception, exercise alone is not sufficient for weight loss without some kind of diet control incorporated with it.
- Drug Companies Preventing Cancer Cures?
- Nuts are Full of Vitamin E an Antioxidant
- Get Some Sunlight on Your Skin
- But Environment Pulls the Trigger – Part 2 on Your Genome
- Carmel in Soda Causing Cancer?
- International Day of Happiness Quickly Approaches!
- The Power of Laughter
- Antioxidant Guide For Aging
- Vitamin D OD
- 8 Tips To Control Overeating Habits
Disclaimer:The information presented at FeelGoodHealthNow.com and any related links is provided for educational, informational, and entertainment purposes only. You must never consider any of the information presented here as a substitute for consulting with your physician or health care provider for any medical conditions or concerns. Any information presented here is general information, is not medical advice, nor is it intended as advice for your personal situation. Please consult with your physician or health care provider if you have concerns about your health or suspect that you might have a problem.